Rules & Dress Code
As a camper at Lewtana, you (your child) will obey the rules of the camp and show due respect to all staff members and counselors. You (your child) also understand that if I fail to do this, you (your child) may be asked to return home before the week is over. Please contact camp if you have questions.
1. Each camper will follow the camp schedule.
2. Personal conduct will be compatible with the Christian ideals of camp which excludes the use of tobacco, drugs,alcohol,etc.
3. No one may leave the camp except by permission of the Director.
4. Cars may not be used except by permission of the Director.
5. Sickness or injury must be reported immediately to the nurse or Director.
6. Firearms, fireworks, and personal entertainment equipment (Cell phones, iPods, laptops, etc.) are not permitted at camp.
7. The camp management reserves the right to send anyone home for misconduct or failure to abide by the Rules of camp.
Attention Parents! If at all possible, please mark each item of clothing and personal belongings with your campers name. This will save both you and us some problems. Thank You.
It is our desire that Camp Lewtana be a place where young men and women can escape distractions during their stay at camp, a place where they can focus their eyes and hearts on Jesus. Some styles of clothing can be a stumbling block for many and so we would ask you to dress modestly. This includes:
Modest shorts (below finger-tips when standing)
No leggings unless worn with shorts over top
No visible undergarments
No clothing that is revealing
No spaghetti strap tank-tops
Swimsuits must be modest. Girls’ swimsuits should be a one piece or a modest tankini. Boys’ swimsuits should be swim trunks (no shorts, cut-off pants, or speedos)
No attire with reference to any type of alcoholic beverage, illegal substance, and lewd, vulgar, indecent, or sexually suggestive subjects.